My Grandkids

My Grandkids
Easter 2008

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Holy mix-up it's Batman and Robin (Drew & Clee (who doesn't look too happy))
Emme is a High School Musical East High School Cheerleader

This is the candy I have left after the last of the trick or treaters (this is one of those really big Tupperware bowls). Haven't quite decided what to do with it yet.
This is the crew at the office some of them did a really good job of hiding.
None of the pictures showed my cute purse and matching slippers, so here they are.
You can't tell by the picture but my hair was black (I sprayed it black) the can said it would wash right out if I hadn't colored or permed it. They didn't lie it washed right out. I was an Oriental woman (it's pretty hard to tell).

2 comments:

natalie said...

You look scared in this picture.

Grandma Gerri said...

Must be the makeup