My Grandkids

My Grandkids
Easter 2008

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pam & Chuck's for Movie Night

These horses are right behind Pam & Chuck's house. Once the trees fill in we won't be able to see them as well :(
The pool looks inviting but it's still to cold for me.


Leia thought I was taking too many pictures of the horses and wanted her picture taken too.
Then Kona thought he need to have his picture taken too!

We had steak and watched Game Plan. This is a great funny movie. None of us caught all of it because we were laughing to much to catch quite a few more lines. I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you on Sally's blog. I didn't know you had given me information on there until this afternoon when Sally told me. Hopefully she relayed the needed information, if not, we are registered members of Clee/your team now, so all the info should be on your site. See you Saturday! Thanks!

Grandma Gerri said...

Thanks for joining our team, if I can get ahold of Sally before Friday she will have your shirts if not I will have them with me. We will meet somewhere around registration. See you there.

natalie said...

Game plan? Really Mom?

Grandma Gerri said...

It's a funny movie don't knock until you've seen it.