My Grandkids

My Grandkids
Easter 2008

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Sorry I forgot to get the camera out of my purse. We (I, Mom (great grandma), Lynn, Pam, and Chuck) went up to Park City and had brunch at the Grub Steak. They had a Mother's Day buffet, we all stuffed our selves. I had Prime Rib, a mushroom cheese omelet, asparagus, salad, a couple of pieces of bacon. Then I did the unforgivable I had a thin slice of decadent chocolate cake (this cake is made with no flour but I'm sure sugar is involved) and a very small creme brule. Needless to say I really haven't been hungry the rest of the day. It was funny no one up at the Grub Steak (Lynn works for the owner so they all know her) anyway no one was surprised that Rich was playing golf and therefore couldn't make brunch.

We then went back to Mom's (great grandma's) Rich met us there, so she could open her presents, and started to watch the Jazz vs the Lakers' basket ball game. Most of us left before the game got over. But Bonus!!! the Jazz beat the Lakers' in Overtime.

I got to talk to Emme and Natalie (another bonus). They got me some chocolate and some really cute green pj's with pink flamingos ( Maybe I'll take a picture of them but not today).

1 comment:

natalie said...

Happy Mother's day Madre!